Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sometimes you just have to laugh it is so serious!

Sorry folks it has been a while since I have updated the blog. I took the plunge two weeks ago and relocated most of my personal belongings out to Nebraska and have spent the last week settling in. Unfortunately I still have too many supplies, preps, and equipment still in Colorado so I will be making some more trips back that way. My kids are college age these days and are attending school in Colorado so they will be holding down the fort in our house there while attending school.

Lessons learned when packing up your personal belongings... Don't forget the basics! I will have a podcast for you this week reinforcing getting your basic supplies on hand where ever you are. I think I mentioned previously that the house we are renting in Nebraska really is not setup with supplies and preps. Well that managed to bite me this past weekend and just reinforced what I need to do right away in settling into the house here. Remember our rules of 3 from our earlier posts? You can surive 3 minutes without air, 3 hours without shelter, 3 days without water, 3 weeks without food. This is how we establish our priorities list. Trying to get settled into a new place just shows you were the flaws are in your plans. So I will post show this week going over one of those basics and things we should all be thinking about in getting our basic kits together.

So while I work on the next episode, enjoy this little video explaining the fine mess the globalist bankers have put us all in... :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment