Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome to another episode of the Be Prepared Channel. Well I recorded podcast on this show, but I found some youtube.com episodes of the gentleman that I was quoting, so instead of listening to me I thought I would just share the videos so you can hear it for yourself.

I hope you checked out the first aid kits, and have put together your own first aid kit. I found it was difficult to find everything just by going to Walmart. The pharmacy section is sorely lacking so a trip to Walgreens, Rite Aid, or your preferred pharmacy store will be needed to really get all the things you need. I will post a follow-up to this and show you my kit, what I purchased, and how I store all these items so that they are mobile if they need to be.

Now about this episode. Some brief background about Lindsey. I heard Lindsey Williams a couple of years ago making a prediction that oil was going to $150 a barrel when it was still $50 a barrel. He claimed to get this info from a former top oil exec. I laughed and didn't give it much thought. Then just as Lindsey had said oil did go to $147 and in the time frame he specified it would. He then came out and said that he was told that oil was going back to $50. Again I scoffed at the idea, and just as he said oil did go back to $50 a barrel and in the time frame he suggested(actually went below $50 for some time). Now Lindsey is giving us an update. Well folks I am not laughing or scoffing at Mr Williams any longer. Please listen and take heed. Think about the things that he says will be affected and think about your game plan. A 30-50% currency devaluation in the dollar this year will cripple us. Now is the time to act.

Please give it some thought before rushing to do anything. I would be cautious about putting too much in precious metals. Remember that if times get hard and there isn't enough food to go around all the precious metals in the world will not help you. He is not predicting shortages as this happens, but how long do we really believe that situation will last?

After watching/listening to these youtube.com clips I think that it is becoming evident that the time is growing short to get yourself as prepared as you can be. It is time to start to accelerate your kit building, and your plan. If you don't already have the basics in place. Now is the time to step up the pace as the time is getting short for getting as prepared as you can.

Segment 1:


Segment 2:


Segment 3:


Segment 4:


Segment 5:


In the News:
Triple Blizzards hit the east coast in a month...
Golden state gone bust?
FDIC is now begging for deposits
Democrats pass extensions to Patriot act and kick it over to Obama
PA man dies when 911 calls go unheeded
Senate moves forward with plan to give the Federal Reserve even more power
Commercial real estate... More trouble ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment